Laura Black- Writer & Speaker
Helping midlife women embrace their 2nd (3rd or 4th) act. An award-winning attorney and businesswoman turned author and speaker. Laura validates challenges of midlife plus women with humor and affirmation.
- Columnist: Frequently published in newspapers, magazines, and blogs.
- Keynote Speaker/Facilitator: Sought after speaker for businesses and non-profit groups.
- Award Winning Attorney and Businesswoman: From inception to acquisition, positioned legal services company to the largest of its kind in the country.
- Community Leader: Sits on numerous high-profile boards and embraces community involvement.
Recently Published Articles
- 24 Hours a Day, Seven Days a Week — Ten Months and Counting
- Pink Thongs
- True Love: Taking My Husband for His Colonoscopy
- I Flunked Fat Girl’s Camp
- Let’s Put an End to Nose Mooning
- Walter the Bernedoodle, a Pandemic Puppy
- I Was a Victim of Polarization Gone Wild
- An emergency colostomy was not on my to-do list
- A husband's ultimate betrayal: Getting in shape
- Mother’s Day: loss, love and what to wear
- How my Jewish dad made Christmas meaningful for us
- The big man and the little dog
- For the foot mommies on Mother's Day
- How I Learned to Love the Dreaded Bridal Shower
- When Having Power of Attorney Has You Feeling Powerless
- I Don’t Want to Wear Beige, Nor Keep My Mouth Shut
- If the Biopsy is Positive, We’re Having Store-Bought Stuffing
- How a Beach Trip With My Grandkids Taught Me to Let Go
- Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?
- Is It Really Just Like Riding a Bike?
- Alexa, Does this Make Me Look Old?